1. Always check your filter, and make sure to replace it from time to time.
2. Especially for old Furnace, do not use a dense filter which reduces airflow & cause the issue.
3. Check the drain tube for any blockages. Clean it to avoid any unexpected breakdowns.
4. Clear snow or any obstruction around exhaust pipe & fresh air intake which can stop the FURNACE.
5. Check batteries of the thermostat. If it is required, install new batteries.
6. Check smoke alarm & carbon monoxide alarm, if they are still in working conditions or not.
7. For safety reasons, replace the old alarms as their sensitivity reduces with time. It is also recommended by a manufacturer to replace at certain time.
8. Before calling any technician for troubleshooting,
- Check breaker if it is tripped off.
- Check Furnace switch.
- Check Fuse.
- Check thermostat's setting and batteries.
9. If the furnace is older than 10 years, make sure to check it once a year by a licensed technician who can verify FURNACE is still in good condition and can check the level of CO, any crack in a heat exchanger and other safeties.
10. If it is time to replace your FURNACE, ask your contractor if you are eligible for ENBRIDGE & IESO REBATE. Or you can contact us.
Please share for awareness.
In public interest by
GLORS Heating & Air Conditioning
"A Reputable HVAC Repair Company. I spoke with the lead HVAC technician, explained my concern, they provide an estimate, set up an appointment, and problem solved. The service provided was professional, reliable, and affordable. Glors Heating & Air Conditioining is my go to HVAC Repair Company."
"This business is top notch! I called them about my air conditioner because it completely went kaput. I needed someone to come out quickly and figure out what was going on. He sent someone right out and he diagnosed our air conditioners problem within miutes and had it working again within 20 minutes."
At installation in we want you to know that your family’s comfort is our main priority. Our heating and air conditioning professionals are dedicated to the highest standards of services. We specialize in providing heating, air conditioning, and ventilation products for residential applications. With over 8 years of industry experience, we provide service and repairs on any brand of residential heating or cooling system. For peace of mind, our annual tune-up service and maintenance plans are available.
The products that we offer to our customers have been carefully selected by our technicians based upon their performance and reliability in real-world use. We only sell and install air conditioners and furnaces that meet our high standards and we have deemed to be "trouble-free". We also offer a variety of accessories from humidifiers to programmable thermostats.
With 8+ years of technical experience, Glors Heating & Air Conditioning was founded by Vaibhav Patel with the aim to always educate the customer. Our goal is to provide professional & honest help at affordable price. By taking the time to do it right the first time, we have helped hundreds of satisfied customers. We hope that we can do the same for you.
Glors Heating & Air Conditioning services most areas of the GTA including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton,Oakville, Milton, Vaughan, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Ajax, Richmond Hill, New Market & Etobicoke.
Toll Free : +1 (855) 824-3858
Glors Heating & Air Conditioning
Glors Heating & Air Conditioning Call: +1.6478834051